As we take a moment to reflect on 2022 we are grateful for all of the memories and adventures with young people and are humbled by the dedication of our staff, volunteers, partners and donors who made it all possible.
- Program Coordinators – Maddie and Sadie join the team
- Instructors – Sam and Caya helps us deliver an amazing spring
- Kayaks– No child left inside kayak fleet was launched!
- Mountain Bikies- 18 mountain bikes were put to work with evergreen mba
- Multi-language Registration Process launched
- New Board Members!
- Storage Container got a new home
Friends New and Old:
- Community Contracts with Highline School District and Tukwila School District
- Monthly adventures with Phenomenal She and Game of Life
- Wilderness Society supporting highline high school!
- Snoqualmie Tribe supporting our weekend trips
- Adobe– supporting our school programs
- Grayl Water filters – supporting big pictures
- REI – getting us new boots, jackets and overnight gear!
- WTA – helping with gear
- Evergreen – supporting the mountain bike feel
- Donors – making everything possible!
More Students served
- On track for 6 weekly School Sites
- 72 Trips since last January
- Over 500 students days!
- Overnight trips 3!