Learn to Ride a Bike:
Join Y.E.T.I. volunteers and staff for our Learn How to Ride a Bike Class. We will cover balance, start, stopping and peddling. This course is ideal for those who have never ridden a bike or have never ridden without training wheels. Open to ages 5 - 10. Bikes and helmets are available for free during the class. Parents / guardians are welcome to join and support our bikers!
- February 3rd 2:00-3:30pm
- February 17th 2:00-3:30pm
Bike Practice Time
Already taken the Learn to Ride a Bike Class or know how to ride a bike? Register for these bike ride times with a parent / guardian and borrow bikes to practice your skill and play games with other bike riders. Open to ages 5 - 10.
- February 10th 2:00-2:45pm
- February 10th 3:00-3:45pm
- February 24th 2:00-2:45pm
- February 24th 3:00- 3:45pm
Location: Midway Covenant Church Parking Lot (across from Midway Elementary School)
Limit 5 riders per session, so please register in advance.
Join Y.E.T.I. volunteers and staff for winter hikes around town! Open to students 5th -9th grade.
- Sunday Jan 31st: Indian Trials: A 3-mile hike with views over looking Puget Sound. (10:00 am-1:00pm)
- Sunday Feb 21: Union Bay: Explore the wetlands near the University of Washington Campus. (10:00am-1:00pm)
- Sunday March 14: Marine View: Check out the low tides and play games on the beach. (10:00am-1:00pm)