This program is currently full! If interested in being added to our waiting list, please complete this form.
Think you have what it takes to climb mountains? Join Y.E.T.I. to learn how to do it!
Our Mountain School takes place February through June. The program is a combination of classroom lessons, on the mountain skill-workshops, training hikes, and training runs. Learn how to self-arrest using an ice axe, travel across glaciers, and so much more.
This program is open to students in 11th and 12th grade.
- Information Meeting: December 3rd
- Classroom Lesson #1: February 19th
- Ice Axe Workshop: February 24th
- Classroom Lesson #2: March 26th
- Training Hike #1: April 1st
- Classroom Lesson #3: April 23rd
- Training Hike #2: April 29th
- Training Hike #3: May 13th
- Classroom Lesson #4: May 21st
- Training Hike #4: May 27th
- Crevasse Workshop: June 9th
- Training Hike #5: June 17th
- Classroom Lesson #5: June 18th
- Training Hike #6: June 24th
- Training Runs: Thursdays