Do you spend your free time exploring the outdoors? Do you want to share your passion for the outdoors with youth? Do you believe that all children should have access to outdoor adventures?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, consider joining the Youth Experiential Training Institute (Y.E.T.I.) Board of Directors to help ensure that all youth have the opportunity to develop GRIT through challenging outdoor adventure.
The Y.E.T.I. board is a working board comprised of outdoor enthusiasts who believe in providing affordable access to outdoor recreational activities to all youth. We come to the board with a variety of skill sets and take a “hands on” approach to help our Executive Director expand our programs which means we play an instrumental role in fundraising, community engagement, and partnerships.
We are seeking individuals who:
Have one or more of the following skills:
- PR & Branding
- Volunteer Management
- Youth Development
- Doctors or Medical Knowledge
Bring the following perspectives:
- Diverse racial and ethnic backgrounds
- Diverse socio-economic backgrounds
- Attending monthly meetings with the option to call in or attend via video conferencing. Meeting locations alternate between South and North Seattle locations.
- An annual monetary donation to Y.E.T.I. at each member’s discretion.
- Ability to fill a table at our annual Gala
- Service on a sub-committee, which may result in additional monthly or quarterly meetings.
- Attending annual board retreat weekend in the Fall.
- Assisting with programing and fundraising events, commitment to spread the word about Y.E.T.I., and actively engaging other organizations or participants who might be like-minded to the Y.E.T.I. mission.
Interested in learning more? Contact Board President Betsy Boyer at email@example.com